Top 25 most frequently played songs in my iTunes Library
Here is a list of my top 25 songs I most frequently listen to on iTunes, and my reasons for listening to them more often than others.
Many of the songs from my iTunes Library are from songs recorded onto my computer from 45's I still have from over the years.
1. Too Much Heaven-Eiffel 65
2. Ain't No Mountain High Enough-Diana Ross
3. Poker Face-Lady GaGa
4. Whataya Want from Me-Adam Lambert
5. Till YOu Come Back to Me-Aretha Franklin
6. Pocketful of Sunshine-Natasha Bedingfield
7. Arizona-Paul Revere & the Raiders
8. (Just like) Romeo & Julie-The Reflections
9. Rappers Delight-Sugarhill Gang
10. All about the Roosevelts -Taco Bell
11. Do, I Do, I Do-Abba
12. Time of your Life-David Cook
13. Mr. Businessman-Ray Stevens
14. This Old Heart of Mine-Isley Brothers
15. Fire-Ohio Players
16. Chaiyya Chaiyya-AR Rahman
17. Love's Lines, Angles, and Rhymes-The 5th Dimension
18. Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani
19. It's Getting Better-Mama Cass
20. Nowhere to Run-Martha Reeves-Vandellas
21. Bad Blood-Neil Sedaka w/Elton John
22. Faith-George Michael
23. Stay with me tonight-Jeffrey Osborne
24. Lovers Concerto-Sarah Vaughn
25. I'm Living in Shame-Diana Ross & Supremes
Motown, oldies, and a few new songs
Out of these songs, there is one that I have in common with both my son's list and my daughter's list, who are both teenagers. That song is Adam Lambert's Whataya Want From Me.
My daughter and I also have Poker Face by Lady Gaga in common, as most frequently played.
I can explain the reason some of the songs are on the list. The rest are just my favorite to listen to at the moment.
Too Much Heaven was a song I had never heard before hearing it playing in the background of a Funny Dogs video on Itunes.
Whataya Want From Me is a song by the artist my entire family thought was robbed on the American Idol win the season before last.
Songs by Motown artists are easy to explain, because the greatest songs ever recorded came from Motown artists.
Rappers Delight is my favorite 'rap' song. I only have a few I really like, including Eminem's latest hit, Not Afraid, which surprisingly, I like very much.
Arizona was a song I always liked, but forgot about, until Arizona's Immigration Law became a hot topic of controversy.
Fire is because of Hell's Kitchen. I love Chef Gordon Ramsey.
Chaiyya Chaiyya is from The Inside Man, a movie starring one of my favorite actors, Denzel Washington.
It's Getting Better was played on an episode of my most-missed TV show ever, LOST.
The rest, who knows?
What are some of your most played songs in your iTunes Library?